Thyristor switch/thyristor switch FREL-PQ-KG
1. Working principle
Low-voltage dynamic reactive power compensation switching switch, thyristor switch is a kind of "zero-crossing trigger" thyristor switch, the main circuit of switching switch adopts anti-parallel thyristor module, and the control circuit board is composed of trigger, photoelectric isolation and logic control. The regulator combines radiator, fan, temperature control, etc., with temperature control to start the fan, and over-temperature protection.
The switching switch adopts the principle of "zero-crossing trigger", there is no inrush current when the capacitor is switched on, and the dynamic response time is ≦20ms. It is a power electronic switch for switching capacitors.
2. Conditions of use
1) Ambient temperature: -25℃ to +60℃
2) Altitude above sea level: no more than 2000M
3) Atmospheric conditions: air humidity does not exceed 90%
4) Environmental conditions: no conductive dust in the medium
3. Technical parameters
Rated voltage: 400V/690V
Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
Rated capacity: 20KVAR～60KVAR and other specifications
Control voltage: DC 12V/10mA The control voltage is provided by the controller itself
Dynamic response time: ≤20ms
Dimensions (L×W×H): 216×119×185mm
Mounting hole size: 198×35mm
5. Wiring method:
Main circuit: L1, L2, L3: power access terminal; C1, C2, C3: connected to capacitor terminal
Control circuit: K+ terminal: the positive terminal of the control voltage, K- terminal: the negative terminal of the control voltage
Working power supply: L end: phase line (any phase), N end: zero line end, divided into three situations:
(1) When the system voltage is 380V, the ones that are not specified at the time of ordering default to the internal power supply, and there is no need to connect the L and N lines (it will not affect if it is connected).
(2) When the system voltage is 690V, the working power supply is 220V, and 220V is required to be connected to the L and N lines (transformer provided by the user)
(3) In some special occasions (system voltage is 220V or the voltage is particularly low, the fluctuation is particularly large), the external DC switching power supply is required to supply power, then the L and N terminals will be changed to V+ and V- terminals, which are connected to the switching power supply. Positive and negative ends.
6. Special tips
When the thyristor switch/thyristor switch is not connected to a capacitor or a dummy load, the discharge indicator will generally light up after power-on. This is due to the parallel connection of the RC resistance-capacitance absorption circuit at both ends of the thyristor, causing the discharge indicator to ignite bright. Of course, after the capacitor is connected, it will generally not light up. Very few occasions may cause dim light, which is caused by the large leakage current of individual thyristors, which is generally harmless.
When the user performs the factory test of the capacitor cabinet, if it is inconvenient to carry the capacitor test, it is recommended to use 3 150W incandescent bulbs, connected in a star connection method, and connected to the output terminal of the regulator as a dummy load for the switching test.